In all my meticulous calculations, I forgot to include the cost of the tourist visa to Denmark for the Application workshop. Bah.

The budget has been updated, both with the missing visa data, as well as the insurance quote from RHB. While I took the most expensive out of the three, I figured it was a lot more realistic given that I only need it for 8 weeks.

My database is going well – making a list of all the Government bodies now. I should get some time to visit my Dad’s office and borrow their printer and photocopier so I can get the letters out. Government bodies tend to respond to letters better than email!